Open for reflexology treatments
Developed by Geraldine Villenueve,
‘Structural reflexology aims to release stress and compensation in the entire body. Structural reflexology addresses tension sites on the feet as the product of local muscle and ligament strain while maintaining an understanding of how these sites of tension will impact the rest of the body’.
It involves the massage of the legs (below the knees), and feet relaxing the muscles, tendons and ligaments, releasing stress and tension in the entire body.
Structural reflexology will help to
· Reduce stress in the feet and body.
· Overcome joint tension in the feet.
· Relieve muscle strain in the feet and legs.
· Increase joint motion in the feet.
· Bring the foot back to a stage that is comfortable.